29.3.06

Week 5 Countdown

5 weeks, a mere hop-skip-and-jump, away from graduation. Yipee!

I made an online reservation for a rental car today!! Nothing too exciting, I had to go with the minivan for the extra space. Duh, to transport all of my stuff to Chicago on 9 May 2006. It is actually cheaper to rent a car for the entire week than it is to rent one for a day to Chicago and rent another back (for David) for two more days. Weird.

Received my API packet of info. (aka a scurry lot of legal papers to sign) last night. I have most of it filled out. Now, to get a notary public . . .

Other news:
1. Readers will return my thesis by the middle of next week (which really means that my vacation will be ending shortly. It's been smooth riding since I handed it over).
2. ETSU Research Symposium tomorrow. I'm moderating the Arts and Humanities section. Fun stuff.
3. My annual Women's Health appointment is on Thursday. I'm sure you're glad you know that. I would just like to say, for the record, that I really don't know why they put comics on the ceiling. I mean, I know they are trying to be entertaining and all, but I have to admit that I can't really read 10pt. font from a good 8+ feet away. Really, people!
4. I am supposed to be driving to Winchester, VA this weekend, if everything works out.

That's all from my relatively uninteresting life.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 a. m., Blogger kylavoie said...

What's in Winchester?

 
At 7:17 a. m., Blogger lissablythe said...

Only my favorite aunt and uncle, of course. well, on my dad's side. they're fantastic. smile

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home