1.3.06

Asheville

Yay! We went to Asheville-- here are pictures from the Biltmore. The one where we are leaning into the photo was taken at the Stable Cafe. Yes, we are sitting and eating where horses used to eat, poop, and generally be dirty. Let's not talk about it. The trip was fun. A much needed respite from Johnson City and school. AND a good re-connecting time with David. Which is good news considering that I'll be a-working hard next week (see below).









On another, less happy note: I've now received two take home exams in addition to revisions for my Thesis and Spanish portfolio. What a lovely, relaxing Spring Break I'll be having next week, huh?

Info. on David's Ph.D. application should be arriving soon. Check out the school he applied to here.

Welp, time to get to work. I have two abstracts due for conferences today!! =)