14.12.05

my left ear

i don't know what happened. i woke up this morning, took out my earplugs, and my left ear was still plugged. weird. i wonder if this means i'm going deaf? let's hope not.

i have my interview at The Gap this afternoon. little nervous about that (more because the manager that i talked to originally will not be there and i think the one who is supposed to interview me may not be aware of this fact, which would obviously suck).

civilizations of latin america exam went well yesterday even though i was writing for the ENTIRE two hours (i am not kidding, the bell tower chimed 3 o'clock as i was finishing my last sentence). whew!

now i only have a measely 10 page paper to write and another spanish exam that won't be so pleasant....

1 Comments:

At 10:58 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

who are you? why are you writing on this blog?? go away. just go away.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home