17.11.05

Big News

I got a haircut for the first time since that horrible, evil lady in Sweden nipped off all my hair. It was just a trim and a reshaping to transition into a longer hairstyle, but I feel good about it and the hair dresser lady. We formed a bond this morning =). I got some samples for some REAL shampoo and other products (though she says they aren't really necessary, don't you just think they ARE better? I mean they smell better, they feel better in your hair, etc. I say whatever makes you happy...). So, in the next few weeks I may be purchasing some salon hair products which is a big step for me.

Oh, yes. I would like to share this link with you. I will say nothing about it so that you will be completely shocked when you click on it (don't worry, nothing will pop out or make loud abnoxious noises at you).

What else? It is raining which means that it isn't 70 degrees like it was yesterday.

My ILLs are still rolling in for my thesis. Did I mention how much reading I have to do over Christmas break for that? Whew boy!

I talked to a guy yesterday who spent two months in Venezuela on other people's pocket money!! (Not a bad plan, if you ask me. It isn't like he stole from them or anything, the DONATED/SPONSORED him the money!!! Can you believe that?). And, the balls are rolling in my head to get into that deal!!

Anyways, I've got to run along to Spanish class!! =)

1 Comments:

At 11:42 a. m., Blogger kylavoie said...

So which one is cuter? Pee or Poo? (Confused? Visit the above link.) I'm kind of partial to Pee, but 32 Euros for the pair is pretty steep (would be $37 USD at the moment)... Thanks for the free amusement. It was fab.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home