24.2.06

A fun, but potentially offensive game

David and I started this game last night (inspired by our new fav. movie The Forty Year-Old Virgin")

here's a quote from IMDb:

David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay

Or, some of our own:
Allyssa: You know how I know you're gay?
David: How?
Allyssa: You have a humidifier in your room.
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Allyssa: How?
David: You don't like cream cheese on saltines.

The fun part-- how ridiculous it gets when you run out of funny things to say. Of course, none of it really has anything to do with being gay (at least in our version).

Anywho, now that I have revealed how completely base I am, I think I will go to linguistics class.

1 Comments:

At 2:39 a. m., Blogger kylavoie said...

HILARIOUS.

Also love 40-Y-O V.

Tried to engage Husband in similar banter, but he resisted, citing "working" to be more important that the funny fun-ness of Know How I Know You're Gay jokes.

Whatever.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home