4.9.04

resolution

this is getting a bit ridiculous, this computer-obsession that i've birthed and coddled these past few weeks. i think that i might have been able to pose as a legally-blind woman yesterday... i could barely find my way home through the blurry orbs that were once my better-than-20/20 eyes!!

so, i said to myself, "self, if you don't regulate this, it will become a disastrous distraction to developing the deep understanding necessary for your discussion-driven class." okay, so i didn't say that exactly, but you get the idea (and perhaps were a bit amused at the same time).

and, i resolved myself to spend no more than a few hours in the computer lab a week (not counting, of course, typing papers). so, i sent out an e-mail to all of my kindred...all of you reading this (ahh, redundancies are so fun), so that makes if official.

so, when you are thinking, "i wonder why allyssa hasn't written in her blog or written me an e-mail in, like, three days..." you will know that i'm not being fresh or ignoring you; no, it only means that i am exerting a great deal of self-control by refusing to let my little fingers "tickle the plastics" (heehee) and connect to that dear, dear, dear yahoo!

ahh! this is going to be more difficult than i had anticipated!