27.8.04

when i'm big

http://www.suffolkcam.co.uk/ilfracombe_clovelly_donkeys.jpg

when i'm big and strong and have lots of money to do stuff that i want to do, i'm gonna buy a big cobblestone hill somewhere (it doesn't really matter where) and then i'm gonna search in the classifieds and on the in-ter-net until i find a listing for a pregnant donkey. when i find it, i'm gonna take my private helicopter and i'm gonna tell my private helicopter driver (whom i employed solely for the purpose of this trip) to, "start that engine, baby, cuz we're going on a little trip!" then, i'm gonna fly to that lucky donkey's barn and i'm gonna squat down. and you know what i'm gonna do?

i'm gonna wait.

i'm gonna wait until that she-donkey gives a great "hee-haw" and then i'm gonna hold out my arms and catch that baby. and i'm gonna raise that baby donkey real good. i'm gonna learn it how to be nice and sweet and when it's all growed, i'm gonna put it on my cobblestone hill. and i'm gonna watch it run up and down that cobblestone hill. and, one day, when the flowers are in full bloom i'm gonna take a picture of my donkey and my cobblestone hill.

and, i'm gonna post that picture on the in-ter-net so that i can tell all my friends to go and see that picture. and that picture is gonna prove to the whole wide world that dreams really do come true.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

I think you're going crazy....

-Derek

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home