21.9.05

Donkeys

"If [man] is not to stifle his human feelings, he must practise kindness towards animals, for he who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
Immanuel Kant
I know that I keep on returning to this donkey theme. I supposed I am obsessed (minus all the negative connotations of the word, this obsession is just good 'ol fun). In my Computers, Writing, and Literature class we have been working on webpages. I, of course, have made one about DONKEYS. I have to find a way to put it up on the web, and when I will do I will post a link to it! For now, I've posted a cool picture and quote I found. Ooo . . . I just can't help myself. Don't you just want one?

1 Comments:

At 8:03 a. m., Blogger kylavoie said...

Donkeys are pretty special, but I think I'd rather have a mule, no offense.

So, I read your last three updates, but I wanted to save all my commenting for the newest. P.s. thanks for updating! My nosy-ness is satisfied for 10 more minutes.

Good luck on the upcoming Fulbright interview. Wow, 1/2 of each language sounds pretty rough. Do you know who's on the committee before you march in there? Keep us all posted on how that goes, and continue to make ETSU proud by stellar-student-ing. :-D

New with me: (see blog..ha ha). Soccer practice today. I was pleased that you have found a league. Have you played with them yet? If so, how was it? I'm having a big ol' blast with the girls here. Highly recommended.

Otherwise, things are swell, as usual. I've rediscovered the loveliness that is honey, so that's pretty fantastic, but otherwise, as I say, the usual "swell."

Hope things are going great with you since mid-term time is approaching. Have an excellent evening/day/week/etc...

Love ya!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home