23.2.07

I have just fallen in love. Her name is irrelevant...
bet that got some eyebrow raises.



haha.




Well, like I said in an earlier post (or at least I think I said in an earlier post), when Dad and I were in Shanghai we watched music videos on TV. And I saw one by Sinead O'Connor. "Nothing Compares to You" I must say, OUT OF THIS WORLD.

So, when I got back to Weihai, I looked her up on Yahoo! Music radio. And there's a station devoted to her music and to similar artists. And I love it. I love her. It's incredible. She's incredible. Maybe a bit quirky (if you read her bio, which I did). But, fabulous, really. So, now I have two guilty music pleasures: Billy Joel and Sinead O'Connor. Oh, man, three...Prince. I'm sinking, people.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 a. m., Blogger Julie said...

Sinead rules! I will have to play you a live song she did on this old pbs show. After some searching (and some illegal downloading...oops) I found the song, and now I torture Rory with "girl music" every once in awhile. He loves it...

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home